Simple Organization of CAD Workstations in Local Networks
The Allplan Workgroup Manager is responsible for the organization of CAD workstations in local networks (LAN). It creates clear synergistic effects in large and medium-sized planning and design offices. Working on the individual network workstations is just as easy as working on a normal standalone workstation. The major advantage of the Workgroup Manager is that project data and users can be centrally managed with their access options. Access to data is transparent across the whole network.
An Overview of the Highlights:
- Project processing in a team
- Supports flexible office structures
- Excellent support of office standards
- Consistent data and a scalable system
- Maximum security through clear control of access rights